#Downloading & extracting the package
- After you complete the purchase, we will share the details over an email.
- Open your email, download & extract the bundle to access the project directory. It contains 100+ screens represented by Storybook files stored in the categorically managed modules.
- After extracting, you'll see these files and folders:
- screens: This folder is a Storybook project containing categorically divided sets of screens, implemented in Storybook format for your quick browsing and usage as a base for implementing a similar screen in your app. With our years of experience of building apps, we have handpicked the most commonly used screens in apps and have provided those in this bundle. Happy Building 🛠.
- starter-kits: This folder contains pre-configured and bootstrapped starter kits built using all your favourite frameworks/libraries like
NextJS. Using one of these starter kits saves your a ton of time as these are already configured to use the bundle provided and you can simply
yarn installand get going 🚀.
- figma: This is the original Figma design file containing the desktop and mobile designs for all the screens. The design team at NativeBase Startup+ has carefully crafted this with a lot of practical research and love ❤️.
- README.md: A small readme to guide you through the package.
Go to the storybook project
Install all the dependencies
This will install install all the project dependencies from npm.
Run the app
This starts the Expo app and opens up Expo DevTools in the browser which also works as a a graphical interface for Expo CLI. You can see the buttons to open the app in web, iOS or Android on this page.
After you open the app, you'll see a bottom bar which is part of the Storybook UI. You can click on
NAVIGATORbutton to browse all the screens. If you want to disable this UI, you can go to
storybook/index.jsand change onDeviceUI value to